Monday, April 16, 2012

Home builders endorse Vanessa Baugh for Manatee County Commission

The Home Builders Association Manatee-Sarasota has endorsed Vanessa Baugh for the District 5 seat on the Manatee County Commission.

 "This is such an honor and I am thrilled to have the Home Builders Association behind me," Baugh, a Republican, said in a news release issued by the builders group. "We will work together to serve the citizens and businesses of Manatee County and especially those in District 5."

District 5 is comprised of eastern portions of Manatee County, including Lakewood Ranch. Incumbent Donna Hayes is not running for reelection.

Other candidates in the race include John Colon, a Republican; and James T. Golden, a Democrat.

2 comments:

  1. In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican. ~H.L. Mencken

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's Vanessa's program for home builders? I'm sure she have or they won't back her up..
    I don't know who's the candidate home builders kitsap county backs up.

    ReplyDelete